Chocolate mass; how to cock it at home? The indisputable benefits of cottage cheese have been known for a long time. But lately, he has been pushed aside by such a dish as cottage cheese. If you love this delicate and sweet dessert, this chocolate mass recipe is just for you.
Breast mass is finely grated cheese, which is filled with all kinds of additives. It is a cream mass both “raw” and heat protected, for example, boiled. Well, when baked, such mass is called cheese. It is made from purchased or homemade cottage cheese.
The most popular additions to curds are sugar and dried fruit. However, you can add almost anything to such a mass – fresh berries, honey, nuts, chocolate, candied fruits, and coconut. It may also be that the cheese mass is not sweet but salty. Greens, basil, coriander, parsley, spices, and other fragrant herbs are added in this case. Including creamy group is made only from fruits alone, without sweets, and then the taste will be slightly sour but pleasant.
Today I will tell you how to make chocolate mass on your own and add it with only natural ingredients – chocolate. Such a sweet and hearty mass will make a great breakfast or light dinner for the whole family.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 340 kcal.
- Servings – 400 g
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Cottage cheese – 350 g (preferably dry)
- Butter – 50 g
- Sour cream – 1 tablespoon
- Dark chocolate – 25 g
- Cocoa powder – 1 tsp.
- Sugar or icing sugar – to taste
Cook chocolate mass
- To prepare the curd, you will need a food processor with a chopping knife or a blender so that you can grind all the food.
- Combine the ingredients: cottage cheese, softened butter, cocoa powder, chocolate, and sugar.
- Beat all the ingredients until smooth and pure. All ingredients should be mixed, except chocolate, which crumbles only into small crumbs, making the cream mass stronger.