Milk with chocolate and whiskey; how to make a refreshment drink at home? How to refresh and keep warm at the same time? Very simple: drink a cup of milk with delicious toppings. Prepare an original drink – milk with chocolate and whiskey—step by step recipe.
We are used to drinking only coffee with alcoholic beverages, although we can also try other hot beverages. We will learn an exciting and aromatic recipe for hot milk with chocolate and whiskey. Alcohol will add a sophisticated flavor to the drink. However, other alcohol can be added to the glass, such as tequila, liqueur, cognac, rum, and different types of alcohol. A cup of such a fragrant drink will refresh and warm you on a cold day.
To make a good drink, you need to use quality chocolate. You can take tiled dark or milk and exceptional cooking chocolate or cocoa powder. The other main product is milk, which can be replaced by cream. And if you want a more nutritious drink, take water as the liquid base. Of course, you will obtain a more delicious drink with cream or milk, but it also contains significantly more calories. Therefore, you can dilute the milk with water; this is the best option. And for the drink to thicken and turn into a good breakfast, you need to add egg yolk or starch to it.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 125 kcal.
- Dosage – 1
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Milk – 120 ml (% fat content)
- Dark chocolate – 35 g (can be replaced with milk or white)
- Whiskey – 30 ml (another alcoholic drink is possible)
- Sugar – to taste and at will.
Step-by-step preparation of milk with chocolate and whiskey, recipe
- Pour milk into the glass where you serve the drink and break the chocolate into pieces.
- Dip the chocolate chips into the glass of milk.
- Put the milk and chocolate in the microwave and heat it at 850 kW for 2-3 minutes. The chocolate melts, and the milk must heat up. At the same time, make sure that the milk does not boil and does not run out of glass. If the device’s power is different, monitor the cooking process and adjust the time.
- If there is no microwave, you melt the chocolate in a water bath, heat the milk on the stove, combine both products, and mix until smooth.
- Once the chocolate is melted in the microwave, stir it into the milk until smooth. Taste the drink and add sugar as needed. Then pour the whiskey into the milk and chocolate and stir. You can change the amount at will. Then start tasting a delicious hot drink.