Stuffed apple; how can you make prunes with chocolate glaze at home? A simple and delicious dessert that children and adults enjoy is juicy and soft stuffed apples. They retain a perfectly fresh taste and aroma. And if they are added with prunes and chocolate cream, they are incredibly healthy.
Apple is one of the most common and healthiest fruits. If you eat one apple every day, you can prolong your youth and beauty! And for those who believe in such a miracle, a big plus will be that the fruit can be consumed not only raw. They are baked, fried, fried and of course, stuffed. I will tell you how to do the latter in this article.
With almost any filling, stuffed apples will be a healthy, low-calorie dessert. They are baked in the oven so that everyone can eat them, and even those who, for whatever reason, are not advised to eat raw apples, for example, because of stomach ulcers or gastritis. Depending on the filling the apples are filled with, they can be both a main course and a dessert. Today I will tell you precisely about the dessert, which can prepare quickly enough at home. It will be filled with prunes and topped with chocolate cream. It is not only tasty but also healthy. The dessert turns out to be a magnificent and original masterpiece. However, you can expand this product set and add nuts, dried fruits, cottage cheese, etc.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 92 kcal.
- Dosage – 1
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Apple – 1 pc.
- Coconut flakes – 1 tsp
- Chocolate – 15 g
- Prunes – 5 berries
Cook stuffed apple with prunes with chocolate cream.
- Wash the apple and dry well with a paper towel. Carefully cut the core from the side where the tail is located with a unique tool or a regular knife. Do this carefully so as not to damage the walls, especially the bottom. Wash the prunes and dry them with a paper towel. If there are seeds in the berries, remove them first. Soak the prunes in boiling water for 10 minutes if they are too dry. But for tasty, you can soak it in rum and liqueur. But we should not prepare this kind of dessert for children. After the prunes, cut them into slices about 5-7 mm in size, add the coconut flakes and stir.
- Stuff the apples with prunes. Don’t be afraid to put it on a slide. As they bake, the berries will shrink in size.
- Put the apple in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Still, the cooking time can vary significantly because everyone’s device is different.
- By this time, the apple should be baked but not wholly. Its structure should be a bit tight.
- Then place a piece of dark chocolate on top of the filling. However, you can take another type, for example, white or chocolate.
- Return the apple to the microwave and cook for 1-2 minutes to melt the chocolate. But make sure that the chocolate does not boil; otherwise, it will have a bitter taste and spoil the taste of the dessert. If you do not have a microwave, you can cook the dessert in the oven at 180 degrees for no more than 15 minutes.