Dried apricots in Chocolate glaze with hazelnuts, how can you make homemade sweets? Step-by-step preparation of dried apricots in chocolate glaze with hazelnuts: homemade sweets, recipe.
Step-by-step recipe for making dried apricots in chocolate glaze with hazelnuts. Healthy homemade sweets are quick and easy to make.
While dealing with complicated homemade cakes, pastries, and pastries, many homemakers do not know that it is straightforward to make sweets at home. They are made from a variety of healthy foods. These are dried apricots, dates, bananas, prunes, cranberries, cherries, raisins, figs, and nuts … but not a gram of sugar! These homemade sweets are always healthier and tastier than the store-bought ones. Today we will put hazelnuts in dried apricots and cover the dried fruit with chocolate cream. It is fantastic and original magic! A culinary work is built simply, from a minimum of available products, and in a short time.
Take dried apricots with a slight acidity, roasted hazelnuts, and dark chocolate without additives with at least 70% cocoa content. You get a wonderfully tasty and healthy dessert. Since Chocolate is homemade, you can experiment with it. For example, take all the delicious nuts, and replace the dark Chocolate with a milk bar. You can chop products, turn them in a meat grinder and get goodies of any shape: balls, cubes, cubes … Here, you can show incredible imagination. It all depends on the taste and vision of the cook.
Step-by-step preparation of dried apricots in chocolate glaze with hazelnuts: homemade sweets, recipe.
See also how to cook
- Calorie content per 100 g – 325 kcal.
- Portions – 10
- Cooking time – 15 minutes, plus the candy hardens
- Dried apricots – 10 pcs.
- Hazelnuts – 10 pcs.
- Dark chocolate 70% – 100 g
Step-by-step preparation of dried apricots in Chocolate glaze with hazelnuts: homemade sweets, recipe
- Pour dried apricots with hot water for 5 minutes to wash off the harmful skin. Then rinse under cold running water. Place on a paper towel and dry well.
- Hazelnuts, if they are not fried, dry on a clean and dry pan or a baking sheet in the oven. Insert the hazelnuts into the dried apricots through the hole from which the manufacturers removed the seeds.
- If the nuts are small and the dried fruits are large, you can put 2 nuts in each.
- Break the Chocolate into pieces, place in a bowl and melt in a water bath or microwave. Watch the firebox so that the Chocolate does not boil. Otherwise, it acquires bitterness that cannot eliminate.
- Dip dried apricots in melted Chocolate.
- Roll the dried apricots in the icing until they are entirely covered in Chocolate.
- Place chocolate-covered dried apricots with hazelnuts on baking paper or baking paper. Leave the homemade candy at room temperature for 15 minutes, then refrigerate. After the chocolate glaze has solidified, you can serve healthy sweets at the table. Such sweets will give energy, give strength, and strength.