Chocolate brownie; how can I make it at home? American cuisine isn’t always about unhealthy hot dogs and fries. This national cuisine features delicious sweet pastries. An example of this is the chocolate brownie.
Today I propose to visit the spiritual world spiritually and bake a real American chocolate brownie. It is a delicious dessert that came to us from North America. Small chocolate cakes with a wet filling have become loved and prevalent in our country by many. American cuisine is generally wholesome and straightforward, although there is a lot of modern culture behind it. The story of the brownie is a story of culinary oversight, or at least that’s what the legend says: an absentee chef wanted to bake brownies and added liquid chocolate to the batter by mistake.
It is how a real brownie turned out – a dense chocolate complex, ground walnuts, and an incredible aroma of vanilla and chocolate. Initially, it is baked like a cake or muffin, flat and thick, and when served, it is cut into small squares. Although there are many recipes for such a sweet, they are all very different. There are recipes with cranberries, cheese, and cherries – take your pick. Well, today, we will make the most beautiful brownie with walnuts. It will appeal to children and adults: the light, tempting smell of chocolate, dense filling, and dry crust on the outside.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 467 kcal.
- Portions – 12
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
- Wheat – 80 g
- Dark chocolate – 100 g
- Butter – 80 g
- Eggs – 4 pcs.
- Walnuts – 50 g
- Sugar – 100 g
How to make chocolate brownies step by step
- Break the chocolate into pieces, put it in a bowl and melt. But don’t let it boil, or it will taste not very pleasant. Then add butter at room temperature.
- Beat the chocolate with butter until the butter is completely dissolved. From the hot temperature of the chocolate, the butter melts and melts well.
- Pour the sifted flour into the chocolate mass through a fine sieve.
- Knead the dough well and break all the crumbs. Its consistency will be slightly thick.
- Peel the walnuts, place them in a pan and add to the dough.
- Beat eggs in a deep, clean, and dry container and add sugar.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer until stiff, lemon-colored foam. Their volume should double.
- Add beaten eggs to the chocolate batter.
- Knead the dough until smooth and even. Its consistency should become liquid.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper or butter and pour the dough into it.
- Send the cake to a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes. The main thing here is not to overcook the brownie, so it remains soft and gooey inside. Although if you bake it longer, you will get an equally delicious cake.
Remove the finished product from the mold while it is hot, sprinkle with icing sugar, cut into squares (this is how a real brownie is served), and serve.