Chocolate lazy dumplings; How to make? Chocolate lazy dumplings at home so that they are delicious? Characteristics and techniques of the dish. Rules and possibilities to submit. Step-by-step recipe.
Do you want to prepare a delicious and healthy breakfast for the whole family? Then pay attention to this recipe for lazy chocolate dumplings with cottage cheese. After all, lazy dumplings are the recipe every mom should have. After all, they are diet, gentle, soft, airy, and very healthy. Therefore, this is a great recipe to feed your baby quickly and healthily. And if you remove sugar from the recipe and serve cups with low-fat yogurt, the formula is suitable for those who follow the Ducan diet. And in general, everyone will like such dumplings, not only children but also adults. And the homemakers will appreciate the recipe by making dumplings very simple, and the recipe will not take much time. Therefore, lazy cottage cheese buns are suitable for particularly lazy homemakers.
But despite the simplicity of the cuisine, there are also secrets and subtleties here that must take into account. Therefore, in this review, I will not only show a step-by-step recipe for lazy dumplings but also share my secrets. So, let’s start preparing a delicious homemade breakfast.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 52 kcal.
- Portions – 4
- Cooking time – 1 hour
- Cottage cheese – 400 g
- Flour – 3 tablespoons
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – pinch
- Sugar – 50 g or according to taste
Step-by-step preparation of chocolate lazy dumplings
- Pour cheese into a convenient bowl and add sifted whole wheat flour. You can add starch or semolina instead of flour. To make the buns more uniform and softer, grind cottage cheese through a fine sieve or puree with a mixer. Depending on the quality of the cheese, the flour (semolina/starch) may vary. The recommended ratio works perfectly with my cheese. It is not the amount of flour but the mass to be obtained. Of course, the less flour in the dough, the better. But this primarily depends on the cottage cheese itself. If cottage cheese is wet, just add more flour. Or, to use less flour, remove the whey from the cheese first. To do this, put it in cheesecloth and hang it for a few hours to drain the excess moisture. The best cottage cheese for lazy dumplings is a little dry and not at all sour.
- Sifted cocoa powder is then added to the products. If it is sweet, adjust the amount of sugar.
- Add sugar and add vanilla sugar if desired.
- Season the food with a pinch of salt. Knead the mixture with a fork until smooth.
- Beat eggs.
- Stir the dough well to distribute the egg evenly throughout the mixture.
- Put the dough on the table and sprinkle it with flour. For convenience, divide it into 2-3 pieces and roll them into thin sausages about 2-3 cm wide.
- Flatten each sausage slightly, cut it into small pieces, and cover each piece lightly with flour to smooth genuine parts. Make the buns the same size, so they cook evenly.
- Pour water into a pot. There should be enough to prevent lazy buns from sticking to the bottom and each other. Salt it lightly and let it boil. Dip one ball into boiling water.
- When all the buns are placed in a pot, stir them, so they don’t stick to each other. You can put some vegetable oil in a pool of water. Then the buns will taste better, and it is guaranteed that they will never stick to the bottom because they will be covered with a thin film of oil. Then you definitely won’t have to harm them again with a slotted spoon. After all, while they are raw, they are very fragile and flexible, so it is easy to damage them.
- When the water with the cups boils, gently remix them. After 30 seconds, they will float to the surface and cook for 1 minute. Suppose the proportions of flour and cottage cheese are visible in the dough. In that case, lazy dumplings will begin to boil during more prolonged cooking. Therefore, after exactly a minute, remove the buns with a slotted spoon, chicken, then a little so that all the liquid is glass and put on a plate.
- No buns are delicious without butter. So while they are still hot, add fresh butter to them and stir. And when it melts completely, serve chocolate lazy dumplings with sour cream, jam, condensed milk, maple syrup, and chocolate.