Chocolate-honey muffin; How can I make it at home? Give your loved ones a sweet “Christmas” baked with your hands on Christmas Day. And how to do this; read this step-by-step recipe.
Beautiful themed cookies in serving – chocolate – honey muffin lovers. They make a great treat and sweet gift for your significant other on Valentine’s Day. I am sure that those with a sweet tooth will be especially pleased with such a gift made at the hands of their loved ones. And if you don’t have a heart-shaped mold, bake one giant cupcake on a flat baking sheet and then cut out the shapes from the cake. But here, the baking time of the product will be different. Small serving dumplings are cooked no longer than 10-15 minutes, and one large one – up to 40 minutes. So be careful not to be ready to overestimate the product. Otherwise, it will be difficult.
The dough for this recipe is kneaded very simply, no more than 15 minutes. Therefore, this baking will not take much time. It is essential to use natural quality cocoa powder in muffins. And if possible, replace it with a bar of raw dark chocolate, which is melted in a water bath. It must contain at least 60% chocolate. You can also break the chocolate into small pieces and add it to the dough – it will melt nicely during baking. This product can be added with nuts such as walnuts or pecans if desired. Chocolate goes very well with them.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 344 kcal.
- Servings – 35-40 pcs. little valentines
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
- Milk – 150 ml
- Honey – 3 tablespoons
- Cocoa powder – 50 g
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml
- Salt – pinch
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Wheat – 200 g
Step-by-step preparation of chocolate-honey muffin lovers’ cakes, recipe
- Pour eggs into a bowl.
- Beat them with a mixer until airy, lemon-colored foam forms.
- Add honey to the egg mass and beat again with a mixer.
- Pour in vegetable oil.
- And beat again with a mixer. The mass will be dense, similar to the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Add milk at room temperature and stir again with a mixer.
- Add flour. Sifting it through a fine sieve is preferable to enriching it with oxygen. Then the pastries will be softer, soft, and airy.
- Add cocoa powder to stir the dough, so there are no lumps. It is also better to strain it through a fine sieve.
- Knead into the homogeneous chocolate dough, sprinkle baking soda over the entire area, and stir again.
- Pour the dough into silicone “hearts” molds, and fill the containers by 2/3. If you have iron molds, grease them first.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the muffins for 10 minutes. If desired, after baking Valentine’s Day cards, refrigerate and decorate with various decorations: drizzle with icing or melted chocolate, or sprinkle pastry or drink.