Chocolate chip cake will decorate any festive table because it consists of delicate cakes, in which there is a scattering of chocolate grains. And the top chocolate layer completes this chocolate miracle. Preparation and description of chocolate chip cake
Preparation and description of chocolate chip cake
This chocolate chip cake is one of our family’s favorites. It turns out not dry, with a delicate biscuit and chocolate chips inside and out. They can be made in any size of your choice. If you do not like very sweet cakes, then take dark chocolate, it will balance the taste.
- Purpose: For the festive table
- Main ingredient: Flour / Chocolate
- Dish: Pastries / Cakes / Sweet
- Eggs – 3 Pieces
- Egg white – 1 piece
- Flour – 200 grams
- Sugar – 180 Grams
- Chocolate – 250 grams (100 grams – in the dough, 100 grams – in the icing, 50 grams – for decoration)
- Baking powder – 10 grams
- Sour cream – 1 Cup (200 grams, 25% fat)
- Powdered sugar – 4 tbsp. spoons
- Gelatin – 1 teaspoon
- Cream – 80 milliliters (20% fat)
- Milk – 1/2
How to make Chocolate Chip Cake
- Prepare all the necessary ingredients for making a chocolate chip cake.
- Grind 100 grams of chocolate into crumbs in any way convenient for you.
- Break the eggs into the mixer bowl and add 180 grams of granulated sugar.
- Mix flour and baking powder, and sift.
- Beat eggs with sugar until stiff.
- Slowly add the sifted flour to the egg mass and gently, from top to bottom, mix until homogeneous dough.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Stir gently so that the mass remains airy. The softness and airiness of the cake will depend on this.
- Grease a detachable form with a diameter of 22 centimeters with vegetable oil. Pour the batter into it and smooth it out.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake in a hot oven for 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Boil milk and cool. According to the instructions, pour gelatin and mix, and leave to swell. Then dissolve the gelatin in a water bath or microwave until smooth.
- Put sour cream in a bowl and add powdered sugar.
- Beat the sour cream with powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Continuing to beat, pour in the gelatin and beat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the cooled cake from the mold and cut it into two even halves.
- In the form in which the biscuit was baked, place the bottom of the base. Pour in the sour cream and spread evenly.
- Layout the top layer of biscuit and press down. Place in refrigerator for one hour.
- Pour cream into a saucepan and put 100 grams of broken chocolate.
- Heat over low heat until smooth, stirring all the time so as not to burn. Spread the chocolate mixture over the top and sides of the cake.
- Grate the remaining chocolate on a coarse grater and until the top chocolate layer has hardened, decorate the cake.
- The cake is ready. Happy tea!